Membership to the museum offers many benefits including free admission, event/program notices and discounts. We offer individual and family memberships. Check out the full listing of benefits below, and download a membership form or pay for your membership online.
Household (2 adults and up to 3 children ages 17 and younger, living at the same address)
|Grandparent(s) (2 seniors (60+) living at the same address and their grandchildren ages 17 and younger)||$45 +tx
|Individual (Ages 18 +)||$20 +tx
|Railway Worker/Family Member (With proof of employment or family member’s employment with any railway company)||$15 +tx
Membership Benefits include:
- Unlimited free admission to the museum with your membership card and proof of ID
- Receive invitations to exclusive member-only events
- Receive invitations to special events and programs throughout the year
- Receive up to 20% discount on special events, workshop and program registration
- Receive 20% discount on Train and Handcar Rides
- Receive at 15% discount in the museum gift shop
- Receive a 20% discount on facility rentals (also applicable for birthday parties).
- 2 free day passes for friends and family (Individual/Railway Worker Member)*
- 3 free day passes for friends and family (Household and Grandparent(s) Member)*
* valid for regular general admission
Download your membership form
Download or request a membership form by email or phone. Scan or mail it back to the museum with your cheque. If you purchase your membership online through paypal, don’t forget to send a membership form too.
2018 membership form (pdf)
2018 membership form (doc)
Membership forms can be emailed to email@example.com. If mailing: 90 William St. W. PO Box 962 Smiths Falls, ON K7A 5A5
You can take $5 off you membership if you sign up for e-notices. Provide us with your email and we will correspond with you electronically.
All members automatically receive museum newsletters. As a member you are also welcome to attend monthly board meetings and the Annual General Meeting. Please contact the museum for dates and times.