Pre-sale tickets have ended. General admission can be purchased at the event.
THIS IS A CASH-ONLY EVENT
What you need to know for the day of the festival
- First Annual Craft Beer Festival of Eastern Ontario
- One day event running from 12 - 7 pm
- 5 Craft Brewers and 3 Food Vendors
- Live music running throughout the event
How do I buy admission tickets?
- We encourage visitors to pre-purchase your admission online ('cause it's a better deal!). You have the option of a VIP package or just general admission.
- General admission can be purchase at the gate for $20. Please Note: This is a cash-only event.
Where do I park?
- There is no parking on site (except for those with limited accessibility).
- Parking will be at Cornelia Court. There will be signs and attendants to direct you. A shuttle bus will be running throughout the event every 10 - 15 minutes between the Railway Museum and Cornelia Court.
What happens when I arrive?
- The shuttle bus will drop you off at the festival entrance.
- There will be a bag check.
- Please have your tickets ready with your id to show volunteers at the admissions table. Tickets can be printed out or shown on your phone. If you have purchase a VIP package or General Admission package, we will hand you your bag and sampling tickets.
- You will receive a wristband before you enter the festival grounds.
- If you are a designated driver, please identify yourself for a complimentary (non-alcoholic)drink ticket..
How do I get beer samples?
- Beer samples can only be obtained through an exchange of sampling tickets.
- Additional sampling tickets can be purchased on site for $1 each. Please Note: This is a cash-only event.
- The brewers will set various prices depending on the sample size and quality.
- Hand in your sampling tickets to the brewer and enjoy!
What else is there besides beer?
- There will be 2 food vendors on site. Food vendors will only be excepting cash (no tickets).
- We will also have a water table with water and some pop for $1. If you are a designated driver, please identify yourself for a complimentary drink (non-alcoholic) ticket.
- We will have live music throughout the day. Ken Ramsden will be playing between 12 - 3:30 and Jimmy Tri-Tone Band will be playing from 3:30 - 7.
- We will also have some limited edition coasters and sampling glasses for sale at the water tent.
- Oh! And there is a cool railway station and train to see too!
How do I pay for stuff?
- The festival is a cash-only event.
- Beer sampling tickets can be purchased for $1 on site.
- Food is cash only - no tickets can be redeemed for food.
- If you are a designated driver, please identify yourself for a complimentary (non-alcoholic) drink ticket.
Other stuff you should know
- This event is for those 19 years or older. Please bring your id.
- There is no smoking on the museum site. A designated smoking area will be identified in the parking lot.
- No dogs or other animals are permitted on site (unless it is an assistance animal).
- No bicycles are permitted within the festival grounds. They can be locked up in the museum parking lot.
About the Festival
The Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario and Smiths Falls & District Crime Stoppers have partnered for the first annual Craft Beer Festival of Eastern Ontario. The Craft Beer Festival of Eastern Ontario will be held on September 19th, 2015 at the Railway Museum located at 90 William St. W, Smiths Falls, Ontario. Join us between 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to sip some ale alongside the rails from some of the best craft beer brewers in Eastern Ontario, complemented by some of the best food and music in the area. There will be free parking for the Festival at Cornelia Court, located at 91 Cornelia St. W, Smiths Falls, Ontario. There will also be a free shuttle bus running from Cornelia Court to the Railway Museum throughout the day. Please note that this is a 19+ event and that there is no smoking on the site. Thank you for your understanding and support.
In support of
The beer sampling tickets will be sold on site for $1.00 each. These tickets will be used to sample beers at the different booths at the Festival. Samples may range from 1 to 4 tickets, depending on the craft beer.
Get your tickets to our first annual Craft Beer Festival of Eastern Ontario. There are multiple packages to choose from to make your experience as great as possible! Buy your tickets now!
- This is a 19+ event
- To sample at our Craft Beer Festival, sampling tickets are required
- Proper ID is required for a beverage sampling wristband.
- The festival will be open rain or shine.
- No refunds/exchanges.
- Intoxication will not be tolerated.
Please always drink responsibly. And don’t drink and drive!